Dental Negligence Claims
Our dental negligence solicitors have years of experience claiming compensation for their clients. If you have suffered an injury due to the error or neglect of a dentist, you may be entitled to a financial settlement. DSM Legal's dental negligence team will provide you with the guidance to pursue your claim, and seek the maximum amount of compensation. We offer a friendly and professional service that includes a 'no win, no fee' arrangement on all of our dental negligence cases.
To find out if you can make a valid dental negligence claim, contact DSM Legal today. For expert advice, call us on 01925 650 151.
Types of Dental Negligence Claims
Dental negligence claims can cover a wide range of incidents. These often occur due to guidelines and precautions not being correctly followed.
The most common dental negligence cases include:
- Misdiagnosis: A negligence claim may be made against a dentist who has caused pain and suffering through a misdiagnosis.
- Careless work: Carelessness is a frequent cause of dental negligence claims. This can include poor treatment procedures and unsafe dental surgeries.
- Insufficient treatment: Financial compensation can be won for receiving unnecessary or inadequate treatment.
- Further compensation: Our dental negligence solicitors will also claim for any other losses that have occurred due to your injury. This can include, lose of income, medical fees and counselling.
If your claim is not in the list above, do not hesitate to contact the DSM Legal dental negligence team. We understand that each case is different and follow compensation claims based on individual circumstances.
Why choose DSM Legal?
If you choose DSM Legal, we can guarantee that our dental negligence solicitors will be dedicated to the success of your claim.
Our personalised legal services offer:
- Frequent, clear communication
- A nationwide service
- Direct, professional support
Contact DSM Legal
For further guidance on your dental negligence claim, contact a DSM Legal solicitor. We can offer you the advice to advance your query, and resolve your case efficiently.
Call our dental negligence team on 01925 650 151, or fill out our online form.