Cosmetic Surgery Claims
The number of cosmetic surgery procedures that are being undertaken in UK has risen considerably over the past few years. Both men and woman are now opting for cosmetic surgery to improve their physical appearance. Some of the most popular cosmetic surgery procedures include breast enlargement, breast reduction, liposuction, nose reconstruction, tummy tucks, facelift, laser treatment, chemical peel, Botox injections and eyelid surgery.
However when cosmetic surgery goes wrong the victim may be left with both physical and mental scarring - leading to the need to make a cosmetic surgery compensation claim.
Why should DSM legal Solicitors handle your cosmetic surgery compensation claim?
DSM Legal has many years of experience in dealing with cosmetic surgery related compensation claims and has been involved in many successful compensation claims. In addition DSM Legal offers:
- No Win No Fee Compensation - DSM Legal handle all cosmetic surgery, plastic surgery and medical negligence compensation claims on a no win no fee basis, so that if you lose your case we will not charge our fees.
- Expertise - Peace of mind in knowing that your cosmetic claim will be personally handled by a Senior Solicitor who is a member of the Law Society's Personal Injury Panel.
- Personal service - Unlike some organisations we will not pass you around - your case will be handled by one solicitor so that you always speak to the person who knows all about your case and can give you the best advice and regular updates.
What you are entitled to claim for?
- Pain & suffering - compensation for the pain incurred
- Loss of amenity - compensation for how your injuries have affected you in your personal life.
- Loss of earnings - time spent off work due to injuries that have occurred.
- Medical costs - extra medical costs you have encountered.
- Other expenses incurred as a result of your injury - such as travel expenses - incurred whilst receiving medical treatment.
How much compensation will you receive?
When we first speak to you, we can give you a good idea on the likely level of compensation you will receive. Once we have fully investigated your cosmetic negligence claim we can prepare a more accurate valuation on the amount you are entitled to.
How to make a cosmetic negligence claim?
Please note that there are strict time limits within which to bring a cosmetic surgery negligence claim. If you believe you have a case and would like to speak to a cosmetic negligence solicitor regarding your claim, then pleas give us a call today on 01925 650151 or alternatively you can fill out our online enquiry form.
DSM Legal Solicitors in Warrington, Cheshire are regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority whose rules can be found at http://www.guide.lawsociety.org.uk/